How to Grow Your Business and Get the Results You Care About
A transformational leadership program based on the lessons from the book “Who Will Do What by When?
Master-certified coach, Birgit Zacher Hanson, will lead an interactive coaching session to help business owners and other professionals get even better at what they do. Participants will learn how to produce desired outcomes efficiently, hold themselves and others accountable, and become a more effective leader in their life and business.
Want more? Join us for our Introduction to Accountability Program in 2016. This is a 3 hour workshop designed specifically to improve your performance and the results of your team. Click here to Register & View Program Details.
We also offer a program specifically to Business Owners, Team Leaders and Senior Executive Assistants who are serious about commitment. This is our
Path to Commitment Mastery Program. This program is ideal for those individuals who want to learn how to enhance team performance … without beating up on people or being a jerk. This is a great opportunity to learn our Who Will Do What by When? Accountability System and get Coaching on Real Issues from a Master Certified Coach. Click here to view our virtual programs.
Birgit is founder and president of Heads-Up Performance, an executive coaching and consulting firm in Tampa, FL. She partners with Human Resources professionals and global leaders to co-create transformational and organizational change programs that deliver the skills to coach, build collaborative teams and manage commitments.
Birgit began her career as a Board Certified Banker at the Stadt-Sparkasse Duesseldorf, Germany and has lived and worked internationally. Before starting her coaching company, Birgit held a range of mid-level and senior positions in industry leading global organizations.
As co-author of Amazon bestselling Who Will Do What by When?, a business fable about how to improve performance, accountability and trust with integrity, Birgit’s aim is to assist leaders in creating a promise-based culture in which people value diversity, collaborate and hold themselves and others accountable for results. Her book is translated into Spanish and German. Birgit is also a student and teacher of Chinese inner strength building practices that enhance leaders’ ability to focus, make decisions and follow-through consistently.
As Director of Communications for the US subsidiary of Arianespace, a European French Speaking Aerospace consortium, she managed communications and public relations activities in the US and South America. During her 10 years at INTELSAT (international satellite organization) she was in charge of corporate and internal communications projects, including a company wide diversity intervention. Birgit is fluent in German and English and proficient in Spanish.
As an executive coach, facilitator and consultant, Birgit’s expertise in accountability has led to many partnerships in a variety of industries. Her client list includes the New York Yankees, Verizon, American Express, Invesco, De Lage Landen, Pfizer, Novartis, Gucci, Elsevier, Pepperidge Farm, Café Metro and many smaller businesses.
Academic Qualifications and Memberships:
- Master Certified Coach designation from the International Coach Federation
- Graduate of two-year Newfield sponsored program, Coaching Excellence in Organizations with Julio Olalla and Bob Dunham (former colleagues/students of Fernando Flores)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) by The Coaches Training Institute
- Masters in Applied Behavioral Science from Johns Hopkins University
- BA in Psychology from University of District of Columbia
- Student of the Curriculum of Living, Landmark Education
- Certified to administer and interpret MBTI including Step II, V-CAS (Value-Centered Assessment Survey), TESI (Team Emotional and Social Intelligence Survey) and the Heads-Up Performance Leadership Index
- Qualified in Firo-B, LSI I and II, and various 360 degree feedback inventories
- Certified Qi-Gong instructor
- Student of psychodrama, sociometry, and improv
- Graduated from Rich Allen’s “Facilitating with the Brain in Mind”
- Sandler Sales graduate and former coach of Entrepreneurs’ Club members
Enter your email below to receive the following free resources:
- “A System for Creating a Culture of Accountability and Integrity” by Birgit Zacher Hanson
- Complaint Script Handout
- eBook: “Businesses don’t improve the bottom line. People do.”
- Harvard Business Review
- Executive Coaching Project Summary
- International Coaching Federation Fact Sheet
- Industry Statistics
- Leadership Quotes