Video Testimonials :
- Dr Walker, currently acting VISN director, gave TED talk on Applied Commitment Management
- Commitment Coach Certification Graduate Kaitlyn
- Perdita Johnson-Abercrombie, Regional Director (Eastern Region), VA, talks about the impact commitment management has had on her leadership and on her team
- Commitment Coach Certification Graduate Mike
- Commitment Coach Certification Graduate Alita
- Commitment Coach Certification Graduate Alice
Written Testimonials on Birgit's Coaching :
- Catherine Mitrano, Senior Counsel to the General Counsel
- David Walker, former MCD, Jackson, MS
- Carla Sivek, MCD, VA Medical Center
- Scott Guermonprez, former MCD, Northport VA
- Mitzi Marsh, Department of Veterans Affairs, St. Louis Regional Office
- Suzanne Nunziata, former director of Chicago VA Regional Office
- Tracey Therit, Chief Human Capital Officer, VA
- Joe Schmidt, Executive Director, Debt Management Center
Latest articles about Birgit Coaching
Jackson Medical Center Case Study, by Birgit Zacher Hanson, MCC
In my nearly 2- years as an executive coach I have never been more focused on or grateful for the opportunity to support a leader on a mission to lead change.
By partnering with Dr. Walker, direction of “Sonny” Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Jackson…. Read more here.
CSEMO Article on Coaching in Medical Centers
Executive coaches, available to VA’s senior leaders through the Corporate Senior Executive Management Office (CSEMO), proved to be an attraction during the VA Patient Experience Symposium held Feb. 5 -7.
Many of the more than 300 conference attendees stopped by CSEMO’s table, which featured information on its Executive Coaching. Read more here.