A program based on the lessons from the book, Who Will Do What By When?
- Do you frequently hear excuses from underperforming team members or contractors instead of getting results?
- Are you frustrated because people say one thing, but do another?
- Do you feel powerless when people make promises and don’t follow through?
- Would you like others to take responsibility and get things done in a timely manner?
Best-selling author of Who Will Do What by When?, Birgit Zacher Hanson will address some of the topics below, i.e. how to:
- Enhance your team’s commitment and follow-through
- Make and honor requests
- Reduce “knee-jerk” responses to frustration
- Restore your integrity in case you were the one dropping the ball
- Deliver legitimate complaints when promises are broken
- Eliminate gossip
- Hold people accountable gracefully
- Manage moods and emotions
- Have difficult conversations and coach people into action